Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sherbert and Sanity

Do you see this? This wonder in a...box? Cylinder box? What do you call the thing you put ice cream in? Uh ice cream container? Well then, do you see this wonder in an ice cream container? Hold up. That doesn't sound half as cool as wonder in a box. So really, do you see this wonder in a box. Hemmmmm! It's not really a box it's a cylinder!!!!!! BUDDDHA! Do you see the flippin wonder in the cylinder? Well good! It's about time!! That, in the cylinder, is what I survive off of. Sherbert. I know it says Sherbet but I know it's called Sherbert, because it just is, alright? Berry Rainbow Sherbert, to be precise. It's my all time favorite food that has ever existed and I could eat the whole container in one sitting, but that would not be good. I might die from that. Sherbert makes me feel enlightened, calm, and it makes my thoughts slow down. Because when I have a big bowl of sherbert in front of me, the only thing I am thinking about is that big bowl of sherbert, and every delicious melt-in-your-mouth bite that I consume. When I have my own apartment and my own fridgerator I am going to stock up on that stuff. Fer sure, sherbert along with popsicles, endless diet soda, bananas, white grape raspberry juice, and ramen. You can't have a household without ramen. Or rather, you can't have a functional household without ramen. And hey, it's $0.13 a packet, that's incredibly affordable.
"Don't worry, be happy." Says Basshunter the man guy. I try. But it's been hard lately. I didn't realize how lonely I would be in this world. I need some friends. And my mom is making that VERY hard. She won't let me go to the park, she checks people for drugs when they walk in the door, and she pretty much doesn't let me hang out with people she has never met before. WTF? Just for your information, mother, I'm not going to do any drugs while I'm living here. I'm done with that, so lighten up. Or introduce me to some kid you approve of because I really need some friends. Sherbert won't hold my sanity for forever, you know. *Whimper*
Today was a peice of rotten pie with dumb sauce on top. Not really, I played piano all day, as always. I got the intro down on Fiction, working on the other parts now. But it was a peice of rotten pie with dumb sauce on top. What I really wanted to do was go hang out with someone. Anyone. That didn't happen though. My friend Cayli got her phone stolen. I think I'm chillin with her tomorrowz though. *Monster noises* I would enjoy the company of someone during the day. Who? This is why I need a job. Hurry job people, hire me because I will be the best employee that you have ever witnessed. Please, please hear that.
I have to go put eyedrops in my eyes. Until then, much love. <3, allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment