Monday, August 23, 2010

Life Boost Artists of Dubstep

Currently the time as I am writing this is 1:51, malibu rum pineapple juice, caribou lou. LOL No, as I looked at the time it just reminded me of Tech N9ne, did that kinda rhyme? Tonight I will be talking about some indeed wicked sick artists that I've discovered over the last few weeks, months, years. Their music is my life boost.
First up, we have Flux Pavilion, under the record label Circus. He can drop some sick bass O.o Genre: dubstep, trip hop. If I had a subwoofer and I just sat in a car and listened to Flux, my brain would fall out of my head and proceed to roll around on the floor. Some of his songs I absolutely adore are Vosscilate (roksonix remix), R00R, and Normalize. All three will melt you into puddles.

 
Next up on the lifboost list is Bassnectar, under the record label Amorphous Music. Before I found Bassnectar, my life was incomplete. This guy has got some serious bass talent skills, they could killz. Genre: Freestyle Amorphous Music. (It's dubstep of course). Some songs of his that I found today are Blast Off, Here We Go, Bass Head (SPL remix), Amorphous Form, and my personal favorite, Cozza Frenzy (Mega-Bass remix). And let me tell you, it's mega bass for realz, they aren't lyin.

Here's another grand one!! Datsik, the sickest dub you will ever witness in the states, except he is actually Canadian which makes me want to jump off a diving board, Canadian musicians are bomb. He also has some of the most original beats you will find out there. Some great sounds from Datsik are Southpaw, Nuke Em, and Domino, which if you haven't heard, I highly suggest you listen up!

Do you indeed see this man guy right here? That's Skream, an artist I've always seen on youtube but had never actually listened to that much before. Today when I was jammin on pandora, I came across one of his songs, Oskillatah. Sickest song you'll ever witness. I listened to it like ten times. The bass line is wicked twisted. This guy, actually played a major role in developing the dubstep genre, you know. I heart this man guy.

This here, is Vaski! He is known amongst the hardest of hardcore dubsteppers, kind of unknown to people who are just getting into it, but he definitely should be listened to by everyone, because he can get down with some bass. Some of his best songs are Zombie Apocalypse, Something Special, You Wouldn't Understand, and Might Like You Better. Vaski all the way. I would marry him.

And last but hella not least, we have another somewhat on the down low artist, Druley. When I first listened to a song of his, my face hit the floor. This guy can spin! Druley's best works are Ketamine Ocean, Fail, and The Raven. When listening to Druley, keep an extra pair of pants around, because you might pee. Yes, it's just that intense. He is your bass creator. <3
Alright, well that's all the life boost artists of dubstep for tonight. There are many many more. Until then, much love. <3, allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment