Friday, August 20, 2010

Seize the Night

So, right now it's just 2 o'clock in the morning, and I felt the need to post something because sleeping isn't in my schedule really. I'm much too busy for sleeping. Seize the Night, the day is for sleeping. I think it's because my brain lacks some serious melatonin, but even when I took some melatonin pills they never helped. I'm doomed. Except I do not chose to look at it that way. Maybe my purpose in life will occur during the night. Maybe I'll have a really important night job, like, piano lessons for children that can't sleep. :) That must be it. Or just maybe I will end up living in some other country where night time here is day there, and I'm like just in training for getting used to living there. Haha! Actually I bet that's really the reason I never sleep. Because somehow I know the night is my time to live.
Blahhhh, all night I have been taking GED practice tests online. I'm doing really good so far, I haven't scored below an 80%. Also I have been learning how to play the song Fiction by Avenged Sevenfold on piano. Michael, one of my best friends, inspired me to learn it when he came over today. Mostly we just rocked out to the Avenged Sevenfold pandora station, threw things at each other, and looked at the Savage Tattoo magazines. He is seriously cool. It's funny, because we just recently started talking again after a very long hating streak. I'm glad it's over, because without him life is as bland as unsalted chicken broth soup, with nothing in it. Glad to have you back in my life, twin.
Hmm, what else? I'm really in the mood for some mexican food. Or chinese food. Just some food. LOL NO I cannot really be talking about food right now that is so lame!
How about, my love for swedish techno music? Basshunter is the man guy! Love his song DotA, it's about a bunch of dudes sitting in a room playing DotA, a warcraft type game, and theyre creeping and whatnot. Vi sitter har i venten och spelar lite dota. It's a must listen to song, by the way. It's on my playlist if you would like to listen. Actually you need to listen, because it's amazing. I just learned how to play that song on piano today. Along with Boten Anna, another cool swedish techno song. Techno is just cool in general, I do believe.
Should I try and sleep now? I probably should because I have to be awake at a certain time just in case someone tries to call me for a job interview. So, until then, much love. <3, allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment