Saturday, August 21, 2010

Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem, seize the night of course. I didn't do a very well job of Carpe Diem-ing, but there's always time to Carpe Noctem! And tonight, I am doing just that by getting ideas for what my first tattoo is going to be. I get it on my birthday, which is December seventh, Pearl Harbor Day.
So far I've been looking at pictures of japanese cherry blossom trees, I would like one going up my forearm with the words Carpe Noctem weaved into one of the branches. These pictures inspire me:
I love the tatt in this pic, I want that going up my arm lol. But can anyone tell me what the hell part of a body that is????
I like this one too, but not as much at all haha. The weird unrecognizable body part one up there is definitely my favorite.
I found this one cool too, but I still really love the first one.
Anyway, that was just kind of my little idea. It might change, I've changed my mind like ten times already. However, I really like this Carpe Noctem cherry blossom idea. :) Until then, much love. <3, allie.

1 comment:

  1. just stumbled in while looking at cherry blossom tatts and I do belive the top picture is a girl lying on her stomach. it starts at her ass and then goes up at the side of her body. It's her boob to the left :)

    ReplyDelete