Thursday, August 19, 2010

Raisin Bran and Recommendation

Do you buy Raisin Bran? Do you buy Raisin Bran for simply the raisins? Haha well I do, and you know what? They do not put enough raisins in there. At all. Yeah, sure it says two scoops, but I would prefer seven. Raisins are bomb. Maybe I have a solution to my silly little problem. Buy a box of raisins, instead of Raisin Bran. Humm. :) Hahaha wtf that was odd!
Another thing I have to talk about now is Honey Nut Cheerios. They're really only delishitizing if topped with tons of grade A pure bee honey. The kind you get out of a honey comb that bees created with their bee talent. But I don't know how to solve that problem because I'm not buying it just for the raisins, because there is no raisins in honey nut cheerios, and there never should be. Unless you're eating some trail mix, hiking up the side of a beautifyl Japanese mountain. Where there's mist and stuff.
Right now I'm very hungry, as you maybe can tell. I've been trying to eat better lately because I went to the hospital a couple days ago and they fed me potassium chloride through my IV for two days straight. (Because I have type one diabetes and was going into DKA). And that made me gain a TON of water weight! I went in and weighed 125, came out 140. O.o I know right. Luckily I lost most of it, or all of it. Now I'm down to 133, which is acceptable for me. Water weight is stupid haha it made me all puffy :] But I'm not puffy anymore, thank Buddha.
Yesterday was a grand day for me, I got an AWESOME letter of recommendation from my favorite English teacher, Mrs. Anderson, so I applied for a million jobs. Actually just five. Tilly's, World Market, Rue 21, Justice, Petco, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Yogurt Jungle. Actually that's seven. Which happens to be my very lucky number :) And there's a good story behind that, but it turned into a bad story so I'm not telling you. It's much too personal. But I feel like I have a very good chance of getting a job, because that letter of recommendation was good enough to get me into a college, my mom said. Thank you Mrs. Anderson, if you ever read this. :) You rock, and I miss being in your honors class. If I could take one class that would be the one, except it would be your AP class this year.
Since this is the first post I've ever posted on this blog, I just want to inform you that I just dropped out of high school, the unheard of Combs High School, and will be taking the GED class in October. After that, it's community college. I feel like I'm getting ahead in a way. I dropped into reality, I do believe. Because when everyone else is a senior I will be in college. And I really don't feel like I'm missing out on the whole high school experiance. Well I am, but I never really enjoyed it at all. Being a loner, is almost my life story. My life as a lonely piano player is just about to get even lonelier, and I'm fine with that. I have one very best friend, Leelah, and she is all I really need. I loves her. But I do have more friends, I just don't enjoy hanging around with them often.
Alright this post is over haha. Until then, much love. <3, allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment