Monday, August 23, 2010

Life Boost Artists of Dubstep, Part Dos!

Come on, you couldn't possibly think I could stop it there, now could I? There are just way to many artists that deserve to be recognized for spinning the sickest dubstep in the whole world and Canada. So sit back, pop some headphones in, and read read read!
See that guy? That's Borgore, genre: Gorestep. He's so filthy, you'll have to take twenty-nine showers after listening to one of his songs. Warning, they WILL blow your mind!! So don't say I didn't warn you. Borgore usually fills his songs with ridiculously dirty lyrics, which sometimes makes the bassline less noticeable. That's why his remixes are bomb as a nuclear war plant. For example, Foes (16bit FH remix) is probably quite the most amazing song your ears will ever take in. More good songs, Love, and Nympho. When Borgore and Tomba get together, they blow up planets lightyears away O.o
Speaking of Tomba, here he be. I don't know as much about him, but he's pretty sick, he is something new! A must listen to artist of dubstep fo sho. Some of his crazy original beats include Symphony 666, (which is by far the most mind melting song ever spun), Choke on Coke, and Before I wake. These three songs have more bass than all your subwoofers put together!! You will be destroyed, 100% garuntee or your money back.
Next we have the one and only, Funtcase. I just discovered him, yesterday, but it was love at first listen. So vexed is one of the sickest beats out there. If you haven't listened to this artist, jump on it! Or else you'll die! Just kidding, or am I? When Funtcase and Datsik get down together, magic happens. Their song Brock Out made unicorns fall from the sky O.o You best believe it. I could listen to him all day, but by the time you found me I'd be melted to the ground.
Benga, our South London Dubstep, rips peoples faces off with his beats. He never fails to imppress. Let's see, theres Crunked Up, Evolution, Buzzin'. All his songs are pretty great if you ask me, but they aren't as intense as say Funtcase or Flux Pavilion. Benga is an important figure in the Dubstep community! And very nice to fall asleep to :) He WILL make your dreams trip!! You may end up wetting your bed.
The Boogaloo Crew is an absolute filthyy group that my friend Nick introduced me to last night. Their song Days Go By, is ground breaking. I do believe it caused the Earthquake in Haiti. I'll definitely be listening to them more! Another great song from them are Calling All Dancers. Days Go By is definitely a must listen to, my brain actually did fall out of my head, I had to pick it up and shove it back through my ear.
Rusko, the King! You can't leave him out, he was my gateway to the world of dubstep. His remix of Pro Nails was my driving song for a long time. This man guy has so many seriously songs, it will take you a whole day just to listen to half of em, and by that time you will be so bassed out the floor will continue to shake even after you've hit the pause button! Some great ones are Woo Boost, Mr. Chips, 2 N a Q, and Go Go Gadget. Caspa and Rusko together are so sick that they caused the plague! 

Speaking of Caspa, last on the list for today but hella not last, here he is! His beats will knock you off your rocker, and make your heart stop! They're so original it's unbelievable, you may begin hallucinating. I love his songs Where's my Money (it's filthier than Hitler's KD radio), The Terminatior, and created with Rusko alongside, (sickest beat ever dropped by this epic duo) Bread Get Bun.
So that's my list of life boost artists for today. And you know what? I'm still not done. Part tres will be posted tonight or tomorrow. Until then, much love. <3, allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment